Inox is a Hong Kong limited liability company and a division of SunOn Industrial Group, founded in 1997. It has a plant area covering 32,000 square meters, with about 1000 employees, most of whom are senior managerial and technical personnel. Inox has more than 20 years’ experience in plastic mold, die-casting, two shots molding, machining and assembly of finished products.
Inox offers superior surface finishing, such as painting, powder coating, chrome plating, ED coating and screen printing. Inox also has great experience in exporting moulds and mouldings to Europe. Our products are widely applied in the fields of Consumer Electronics, Household Appliances, Tele-communications, and Medical Equipment and Automotive machines.
- Aluminum Die Casting
- Zinc Die Casting
- Die Casting Mold Design
- Plastic Injection Moulds Design
- Prototypes and Models
- Full tool design and manufacturing
- Moulds flow & Moulds cooling analysis
- Close-tolerance critical moulding
- Cold chamber machines(135 to 1300 ton)
- Hot chamber machines(250 ton & 400 ton)
- 40sets Brother CNC Machines
- Parts Tolerances:0.002mm
In House Tooling
Tool manufacturing is done on state-of-the-art CNC machines. In-house proving and tryout facilities on injection moulding machines are in tandem with international tool manufacturing facilities.
InoxCast uses the latest versions of SolidWorks and UG for part and tool modeling. InoxCast also uses Gibbs CAM software to assist in CNC machine programming.
- ISO9001:2008 and TS 16949 inspection
- Automated CMM machines (4)
- Real-time x-ray inspection machines (2)
- Climate controlled inspection room