Aluminum Foil Container Mould
Here in Inox Cast, we are a trusted manufacturer of aluminum foil container mold. We offer a wide range of aluminum foil container molds that are fully customizable based on your specifications.
- 20+ years of experience in producing aluminum foil container mold
- Premium quality aluminum foil container mold
- Excellent customer services
- 24/7 technical assistance and services
Why Inox Cast is a Dependable Manufacturer of Aluminum Foil Container Mold
Inox Cast is a professional manufacturer of aluminum foil container mold. We have more than 20 years of experience in the aluminum foil container mold production. Inox Cast has an in-house production facility and factory. We are also equipped with advanced technology and modern production equipment. Therefore, you can assure a high-quality yet affordable aluminum foil container. Message us for inquiry.
We manufacture Aluminium Foil Container Mould For Punching Machine using materials like iron, alloy steel, brass, and more.
Our Smooth Wall Aluminium Foil Containers Moulds are specially designed for producing no wrinkle wall aluminum foil containers. This is suitable for caterings, aviation, etc.
This mould is manufactured especially for making aluminum foil coffee capsules. It can producehigh-quality foil container cups and good sealing.
Inox Cast Aluminium Foil Container Mould For Punching Press Machines are manufactured using high-quality steel to ensure long life of usage.
Our Customized Aluminium Foil Container Mould is manufactured with anodizing, painting, powder coated, and sand blasting surface.
This mold is widely used for aluminum foil container production line. It has smooth wall, multi-cavity, and advanced designing system.
This mold is widely used for making disposable paper tray made from foil or aluminum. It can produce different shape and size of foil/aluminum food container.
We manufacture Square Aluminium Foil Container Punching Mould with superior quality and the best performance for your application.
Inox Cast manufactures Aluminum Foil Container Die with non flash and non marking. These are manufactured using aluminum, copper, zinc, and so on.
Our Aluminum Foil Roaster Container Mould are built using superior quality steel. It adopts heat treatment to ensure long-lasting use.
High Precision Aluminum Foil Container Moulds are widely used for making aluminum foil container lids, folded wall containers, and wrinkled-walled containers.
Inox Cast Aluminum Foil Container Mold
Inox Cast Aluminum Foil Container Mold
For over 20 years, Inox Cast has been the leading manufacturer of aluminum foil container molds. Through our excellent quality products and unmatched services, we have gained a reputation as the trusted aluminum foil container mold manufacturer.
Here in Inox Cast, we are well-equipped with modern production facilities and high-tech manufacturing equipment. Therefore, Inox Cast has a full capacity in producing a wide range of aluminum foil container molds.
You can find the broadest selection of aluminum foil container molds at Inox Cast. We have aluminum foil container molds available in our stocks. However, if you have special requirements or needs, we can customize your needs. Just send us your requirements, details, specifications, of drawings.
All our aluminum foil container molds are manufactured using excellent quality steel materials. Thus, you can guarantee that your aluminum foil container molds are high-quality, durable, and will last longer.
Aside from that, our aluminum foil container molds are pneumatic rebound device-driven. This assure that your aluminum foil container molds are flexible. Its versatile design allows you to use it in a wide variety of applications.
Inox Cast aluminum foil container molds also feature multi-cavity, smooth wall container, multi-compartment, various rims, and consummate quality system. We have advanced software for mold designing such as CAD, CAM, and more.
Aside from aluminum foil container mold, Inox Cast also offer aluminum bait molds, aluminum soft plastic molds, custom aluminum molds, aluminum die casting molds, aluminum mold for plastic injection, and more. Inox Cast can surely provide one-stop solution for your business needs.
Inquire now for your next aluminum foil container mold orders!
Aluminum Foil Container Mould: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
In this guide, you will find all information you are looking for about aluminum foil container mould.
Whether you want to know the mould material, features, or design – you will find everything right here.
So, keep reading to learn more.
- What Is Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Which Material Is Best For Making Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Which Features Should You Consider When Buying Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Which Are The Available Designs Of Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- How Long Will Aluminum Foil Containers Last?
- What Are The Main Parts Of Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- How Should You Maintain Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Is Investing In Aluminum Foil Container Mould Durable?
- Can Your Mould Fit All Aluminum Foil Container Making Machines?
- How Do You Achieve Flexibility When Working With Aluminum Foil Container Mould System?
- How Does Single Cavity And Multiple Cavity Aluminum Foil Container Moulds Compare?
- How Do You Eliminate Defects From Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- How Do You Custom Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Are There Size Limitations In Aluminum Foil Container Moulds?
- How Do You Manufacture Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- How Do You Verify Quality Of Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- What Are The Key Technical Specifications Of Aluminum Foil Container Moulds?
- Which Surface Treatment Can You Apply On Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Which Rim Designs Can You Achieve With Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- How Do You Choose Guide Pins In Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
- Do Aluminum Foil Containers Mould Have Embossing Capacity?
1. What Is Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
The aluminum foil container mould is a tool that is used in the manufacture of several kinds of products such as aluminum foil containers.
aluminum foil container mould
2. Which Material Is Best For Making Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
The materials best for making aluminum foil container moulds are either mild steel or aluminum.
Aluminum is light, soft, ductile, corrosion-resistant, and highly conducive to heat and electricity.
Aluminum can also be easily colored to provide a highly decorative appearance.
Compared to other materials used for making aluminum foil container mould, aluminum is cheaper in terms of tooling cost.
Aluminum is easy to repair and change since it is a soft material.
However, aluminum is not suited for high volume or long production runs.
Aluminum is also not suitable for highly detailed features.
Steel offers longer life to the mould and is capable of producing millions of high-quality parts.
Besides, steel tools have lower maintenance costs which reduce operational costs.
Steel offers more finishing options and some finishes can only be produced with steel moulds.
Steel moulds are however expensive and difficult to repair when damaged during the production process.
Steel moulds are more prone to defects and they take longer to heat and cool which slows production time.
3. Which Features Should You Consider When Buying Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
When buying an aluminum foil container mould, consider one that is very shining (has a mirror-like finish).
The surface of the mould should be very smooth to lower the friction.
The mold should have four air cylinders to enhance its stability of the mold. The guide column adopts the best processing quality in the industry to ensure the stability of the fine control convex and concave die.
They should use thicker frames to make the mold more durable and stable.
It should have a high-quality configuration and design to ensure the synchronization of the automatic unloading and blowing.
4. Which Are The Available Designs Of Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
Aluminum foil containers mould have different designs.
The designs include the rectangle aluminum foil container mould, the circular aluminum foil container mould.
rectangle aluminum foil container mould
circular aluminum foil container mould
5. How Long Will Aluminum Foil Containers Last?
The longevity of an aluminum foil container depends on the type of material that has been used in making the mould.
Some materials are of high quality and do not get damaged easily under many circumstances while some are not very strong and hence can be damaged easily.
The type of care and maintenance that is given to the mould container will also determine how long it would last.
How the aluminum foil container mould is used will also determine its lifespan, if used properly it can last for a very long period.
6. What Are The Main Parts Of Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
The aluminum foil container mould has the following main parts;
- Locating ring – this is a circular object used to locate the mould in the middle of the injection machine. It ensures proper alignment between sprue bush and nozzle hence eliminating leakage.
- Sprue bush – it acts as a connecting object between the machine nozzle and mould face. It offers a suitable hole that makes the material force into the runner.
- Fixed clamping plate – this holds the fixed side of the mould to the fixed planten of the injection machine.
- Movable cavity plate – it is used to hold the fixed cavity block, leader pin/bushing.
- Movable clamping plate – this holds the movable side of the mold to the movable plate of the injection machine.
- Fixed cavity plate – it holds the fixed cavity block, leader pin/blushing, and sprue bush.
- Cavity and core – these two parts affect the product’s shape and quality. They are very important.
7. How Should You Maintain Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
Mould tools are prone to damage and corrosion if they are not maintained properly.
The maintenance of moulds starts from where it is stored to how it is used.
Do a maintenance check on the mould regularly even if it is working properly.
The following are some of the ways they should be maintained;
- The waterways should be blown out with air.
- The mould should be lubricated.
- The vents should be cleaned.
- All moulding surfaces should be sprayed with a mould protection.
- All safety switches should be checked for damage and correction function.
- The mould should be cleaned and serviced.
8. Is Investing In Aluminum Foil Container Mould Durable?
If proper care and maintenance are done on the aluminum foil container mould it will be more durable.
Several ways and tools can be bought to maintain the aluminum foil container mould to make it more durable.
9. Can Your Mould Fit All Aluminum Foil Container Making Machines?
The mould cannot fit all aluminum foil container-making machines. You have to consider configuring it to fit the machine.
Depending on whether it is a single cavity or a multiple cavity mould, it is configured to achieve the intended purpose.
10. How Do You Achieve Flexibility When Working With Aluminum Foil Container Mould System?
Aluminum moulds come from softer materials compared to steel moulds hence making them more flexible.
To ensure flexibility ensure to limit the heat treatment lead time since it causes hardness which results in the mould being not flexible.
11. How Does Single Cavity And Multiple Cavity Aluminum Foil Container Moulds Compare?
Moulds either have a single cavity or multiple cavities each of which can be used to create a single part.
A single cavity mould creates one product per cycle while the multiple cavity mould creates more than one.
A multiple cavity mold is advantageous when many identical parts are needed within a set time frame since it produces more parts faster compared to a single cavity mould.
A multiple cavity mould however requires a more substantial upfront investment than a single cavity mould.
A multiple cavity mould is more cost-intensive compared to a single cavity mould since they require more material, labor, and energy resources.
Maintenance costs and risks are higher with multiple cavity mould since when one cavity breaks or has a defect, the whole mould becomes unusable which can impact the whole production time.
Single cavity moulds take a shorter time to create compared to multiple cavity mold which requires a more substantial lead time as they take longer to create.
12. How Do You Eliminate Defects From Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
There are several defects you can encounter with aluminum foil container mould, and there are ways that they can be eliminated.
Listed below are some of the defects and how they can be eliminated;
- Flash – you can eliminate this by increasing the cylinder temperature, mold temperature, injection speed, and increasing the fluidity.
- Internal cracks – for this you increase the mold temperature, extract the molded product, and then slowly cool the product. You can also decrease the wall thickness and make sure it is uniform.
- Burns – for this you can either provide a vent or decrease the cylinder temperature.
- Silver streaks – eliminate this by decreasing the nozzle and cylinder temperature, and also decreasing the injection speed.
- Sink marks – to eliminate this defect, you should increase the backpressure and the injection pressure, or decrease both the cylinder and the mold temperatures.
- Surface gloss defect – for this defect, you can either increase the mold temperature and the injection pressure or provide a vent.
- Jetting – this is caused by low mould temperature and you can eliminate it by increasing the mold temperature or increasing the size of the slug well, and provide a gate at a position where the flow direction changes immediately after the gate.
- Cold slug – since the main cause of this is low nozzle temperature, you can eliminate it by increasing the nozzle temperature and shortening the nozzle touch time.
13. How Do You Custom Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
The aluminum foil container mould relies on multiple scientific methods, analytical tools, and moulding process technologies.
This is to meet the precision and performance requirements for complex plastic components and applications.
14. Are There Size Limitations In Aluminum Foil Container Moulds?
There is no size limit when it comes to aluminum container moulds.
However moulding machines used to make the containers are limited in how large a piece they can produce.
15. How Do You Manufacture Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
Moulds are often made from aluminum or steel and are precision machined to form their specific features.
The aluminum is poured into a heated barrel, mixed, and fed into the moulds cavity, then cooling is done then it is hardened to the mould’s configuration.
16. How Do You Verify Quality Of Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
Verifying the quality of the aluminum foil container mould is a critical step. Verifying for quality ensures you get a mould that is in the best condition.
Listed below are ways you can use to check the quality of an aluminum foil container mould;
- Using the fluorescence analysis, check whether there are cracks on the mould surface.
- Detects the internal quality of the mould with an x-ray flaw detector.
- Check the mechanical properties of the moulds with the universal testing machine.
- Using calipers, height rulers check the size of the moulds.
- Check the grade of the aluminum mould with a spectrometer.
- Check for porosity, pinholes, voids, inclusions, and any other defects.
- Specimens from runners and risers are tested for chemical composition, hardness, microstructure, and mechanical properties such as elongation.
17. What Are The Key Technical Specifications Of Aluminum Foil Container Moulds?
They should have a tensile strength greater than or equal to 120 Mpa.
Should have one or more cavities.
Its elongation capacity should be greater than or equal to 12 percent.
Its thickness should be between 0.03mm to 0.350mm.
It should have an alloy material of either 8011, 8006, 3003, 3005.
18. Which Surface Treatment Can You Apply On Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
Surface treatment is an additional process applied to the surface of a material to add functions such as rust and wear resistance or to improve the decorative properties to enhance its finished look.
There are many surface treatments that you can apply on aluminum foil container mould and they include;
- Powder coating – this is where colored dry powder paint is used to cover the object, then it is put in an oven where the paint melts evenly coating the surface.
- Chrome plating – this involves electroplating a thin layer of chromium on the mold. Chrome plating offers enhanced hardness and greater protection against corrosion.
- Anodizing – this is an electrochemical process that adds a thickness to the surface hence making it corrosion resistant and durable.
- Painting – painting enhances corrosion performance making the surface anti-rusting and durable.
- Polishing – this creates smooth surfaces using different techniques.
19. Which Rim Designs Can You Achieve With Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
The following are the rim designs you can achieve with aluminum foil container mould; the G – style, folded style, l-style, or IVC.
20. How Do You Choose Guide Pins In Aluminum Foil Container Mould?
Guide pins are used to align stacked mould plates. They are made of high-grade heat-treated steel with a larger diameter 50 to 60mm.
The guide pins should be well arranged around the parting surface.
The length of the guide pin should normally be 6 to 8mm higher than that of the core to prevent the core from entering the cavity.
The diameter of the guide pin for the ejection system should be equivalent to the size of the return pin.
The cylindrical tolerance of the guide pin in the working portion should be kept within requirements.
Do Aluminum Foil Containers Mould Have Embossing Capacity?
The hot embossing process is characterized by a residual layer that allows for easy handling of the molded part.
Hot embossing is a dry process essential for patterning polymers susceptible to degradation by water solvents or any other chemicals.
Aluminum foil container moulds have an embossing capacity.
For all your aluminum foil container mould, contact us now.