Inox Cast is your trustworthy provider of different kinds of rubber parts that excellently fits your applications. We produced well-examined and high-quality rubber parts for your running business.
- 100% Tested & proven rubber parts
- A one-stop source of products
- Offers rubber parts with competitive costs
- 24/7 Online customer care
Inox Cast as Your Trustworthy Provider of Rubber Parts
Inox Cast is your full-time manufacturer and supplier of different types of rubber parts that are precious in every molding equipment. Each kind and size has its own purpose and form based on the specific demand of our valued customers. Every rubber parts have a different capacity and style that are perfect in moulding process. Inox Cast guarantees the most suitable rubber parts for your best applications.
Inox Cast considers your custom specific sizes for auto rubber parts. This is very useful in the automobile industry.
You can get different sizes for heavy-duty rubber parts in Inox Cast. It has superior features like aging resistance, soundproof, anti-vibration, etc.
Inox Cast scupper plug rubber parts are used to block the drain holes okayak. It is obtainable in different designs and in universal ones.
These black butyl rubber parts are available in black color or as per your requirement. It has gas permeability and low moisture characteristics.
Inox Cast manufactures these car brake rubber parts which certificated by IATF16949. This means it can last longer.
Inox Cast offers the capability of offering custom rubber parts with higher durability and low moisture characteristics.
We can customize different designs and sizes for molded car plastic and rubber parts depending on the customers` sample drawings. We deliver it on time.
Our molded rubber parts adopt a special groove shape and man-made rubber with outstanding features of soundproof and anti-vibration.
Inox Cast offers rubber metal parts with good resistance against impacts and vibrations. It also has vibration insulation of car bodies, engines, and drive elements.
Inox Cast satisfies your slurry pump rubber parts needs. It has good corrosion resistance and wears resistance applicable for the acid working situations.
These effective solid tire rubber parts are well-manufactured with the help of rubber parts creative teams and engineers.
These tractor rubber parts by Inox Cast are used in the cab, under the hood, and all over the tractor. We can provide the best types for your applications.
Inox Cast Rubber Parts
Inox Cast: Your One-stop Rubber Parts Manufacturer
Inox Cast uses advanced and high-tech machining equipment including CE standard machines and CMM machines. We can rest assured you will receive the most satisfying support from inquiries, ordering, packaging to delivery process.
As everyone knows it`s really hard to find the best and perfect rubber parts that formed exactly as you wish. Our company, Inox Cast is unified together when doing your required custom rubber parts. Our main goal is to reach everyone`s expectations and meet your specific requirements.
Since established in 1997, we are engaged in the development, design, manufacture, and sale of different rubber parts, such as tractor rubber parts, solid tire rubber parts, slurry pump rubber parts, rubber metal parts, car brake rubber parts, and so on.
Normally, our rubber parts solutions are used mainly for the electric and automobile equipment industry. And aside from our good quality products, we also provide quality first services for our dear customers.
The following are the advantageous properties of rubber parts or components:
- Abrasion resistance,
- Certain gravity,
- Compression set,
- Tear resistance,
- Tensile modulus,
- Tensile strength, and
Inox Cast is very professional in sourcing and manufacturing different types of rubber parts for customers in the world. You can expect undamaged and secured purchased rubber parts on Inox Cast.
We have hardworking sales staff on standby willing to be at your service 24/7. The main goal of our existence is to fulfill your expected customer service.
For more specific information about our rubber parts and services, please don`t hesitate to contact us right away!
Rubber Parts: The Ultimate Guide
Whether you want to manufacture rubber parts, choose the right rubber materials, or understand benefits of rubber parts – all information you need is right here.
So, before venturing in rubber parts business, read this guide.
1. Types OF Rubber Parts?
In Electrical Industry
- High power transmission lines are used.
- Easy to handle due to its lightweight properties.
- The component is made of a polymeric materials thus impact resistant and virtually unbreakable.
In a vacuum interrupter, insulated part use for electrical tracking is called the heart of the breaker.
- Electrical control and switchgear products are manufactured by rubber components.
- Are used to make enclosure gaskets, junction boxes etc.
- Shield Insulator protects electrical tracking during heating on RYB phase of EasyPact EXE.
- It has a vacuum circuit breaker of up to 17.5kV
- It is used for local high current enclosed power distribution inside the switchgear, panel boards, and busway.
- In Circuit breaker in electrical industry, a damper acts as a shocker.
Rubber creates high-quality medical devices for implementation of modern medical technology.
- Molded Rubber Medical Packaging
To maintain product integrity in medical devices, packaging requires sterility.
- Rubber Masking Devices
It needs a bio-compatible element like titanium which is light in weight, resistant to corrosion thus replacing joints in the human body.
- Ear Cushions
The ability to hear pure tones of normally audible frequencies is measured by an electrical device called.
The rubber ear cushions made with audiometer and comes in red, blue and black colours.
- X-Ray Table Brakes
Molded rubber produces quality, durability and reliability brakes for portable x-ray tables.
Automobile industries use rubber in body sealing, fluid transfer systems, sealants, adhesives & coatings, O-Rings etc.
60-70% of all natural and synthetic rubber are used in rubber tyres in agricultural industry.
In agriculture, rubber tires are used widely in tractors, loaders, forklifts, backhoes, pivots, wagon, grain carts etc.
Combines post-consumer processed rubber with virgin polymers for stalls and livestock.
Combining strength with softness leads to longevity and wear of the rubber parts e.g. hoses, tubing etc.
Hard rubber are mixed in various chemicals in laboratory tests for chemical processing e.g. phosphoric acids, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid etc.
Rubber products are applied in urethane foam dispensing, protective garment paint spraying, crack filling, vacuum filtration and stripping, chemical transfer etc.
Are use in production of rubber hoses, rubber injection parts, tires, coating footwear, rubber suits etc.
In short, there are hundreds of rubber components or parts playing an important role in various industries.
2. Manufacturing Rubber Parts
Injection Molding Rubber Parts
A modified version of the plastics manufacturing process of rubber parts is called rubber injection molding.
Process Of Injection Molding Rubber Parts
- Prepare the materials.
- Use a screw feeder system to put uncured rubber in the machine, in this process no performance is required.
- Bring in as much material as possible for the mold with screw feeder to eliminate uncertainties thus production of material waste.
- Heat the rubber and move it to the barrel for pliability and then push it into the runner system.
- Curing process starts when material begins to fill the mold cavities.
- After you complete the curing process, remove the components and create room for the incoming materials.
Rubber Extrusion Components
Is a process of forcing parts and soft, unvulcanized rubber compounds under pressure from an extruder through the die of the cross section.
Process Of Extruding Rubber Components
- Decide the appropriate extrusion either hot or cold.
- To the hopper, feed the unvulcanized rubber.
- Send the rubber through the bottom of the hopper and onto the conveyor by gravity.
- Heat and pressure is created by a screw while conveyor moves the rubber to the die.
- At the end of the conveyor, pass the softened rubber through the opening of the die.
- The rubber begins to take shape inside the die.
- Complete component shape of the rubber passes through the die.
- Decide the best post-processing methods for the component e.g. vulcanization, dusting, drilling, coiling etc.
Compression Molding Rubber Parts
Roughly shaped preforms created like the desired product with a rubber compound or mixed raw materials is called compression molding process.
Process Compression Molding Rubber Components
- Discern the amount of material you need to fill each cavity.
- To the measurements, preform the uncured rubber.
- Put the rubber into the mold cavity.
- Over the rubber materials, close the mold.
- Depending on the materials and components, apply heat and pressure to the material for a specific amount of time.
- Open the mold and remove the components that are fully cured.
- Trim the overflow material and flash by hand or a deflasher.
Transfer Molding Rubber Parts
Is the process of preparing preforms using secondary raw materials and putting materials into a pot between top plate and plunger.
Process Of Transfer Molding Rubber Components
- Discern the material which is enough for the component.
- With these measurements preform the rubber.
- Put the preform into part of the mold.
- Close the mold and then apply pressure.
- Push the rubber through a sprue.
- Fill the mold cavities with the material.
- While the rubber cures, heat further and apply pressure to mold.
- Release the mold and removal components.
- Remove overflow material and flash.
Rubber Metal Bonding
A superior mechanical bonding process of rubber to metal parts or plastic parts is called rubber metal molding.
Process Of Rubber Metal Bonding Parts
- Degrease and clean all contaminants
- On the metal components, spray a special, heat-activated adhesive.
- Prepare the part for rubber overmolding and then insert the parts into the mold cavity.
Hold the part in place with a special magnets when molding a specific area.
- To begin the molding process, close the mold and the rubber.
- Cure the rubber then activate adhesive with high molding temperature to form a mechanical bond of rubber to metal or plastic.
rubber metal bonding
3. Benefits Of Rubber Parts
Longevity Of Equipment
Rubber isolates movement of equipment thus reducing vibration and mechanical stress hence long life.
Constant movement and wear due to vibrational force will affect any unit associated potentially causing failure at the source or down the line.
Examples of equipment prone to vibrations include; electrical motors, fans and blowers, compressors, measuring instruments and other industrial equipment.
Right rubber components minimizes level of noise and vibration on machinery on the shop floor or inside heavy equipment.
Rubber gives a smooth machinery operation which is important for worker comfort and health and safety.
Rubber parts component are cheap in terms of both manufacturing and the cost of material.
A small piece of rubber can prevent an equipment from failure, potential lateral damage and costly plant downtime.
Rubber comes in different size, shape and material
Rubber parts have both high and low temperature resistance properties at 200 ℃ and elastic at -60 ℃.thus can be used for long.
At high temperatures, dielectric properties of rubber are very good exceeding ordinary organic rubber, and its strength is hardly affected.
No cracks after long-term outdoor use due to its ozone and ultraviolet radiation resistance properties.
High Processing Performance
Rubber are easily formed due to their excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects.
Rubber are widely used in aviation, electrical appliances, electronic rubber, aerospace, atomic energy Instruments, automobiles, machinery, metallurgy, chemicals, medical etc.
4. Uses Of Rubber Parts
- They are used in industries and household applications.
- In garden hoses and pipes for small scale gardening.
- Automobile and transportation industries use rubber in tires and tubes.
- Are used in matting and flooring.
- Rubber are used for medical gloves and other protective equipment by medical professionals.
- Sports industry requires a protective equipment which uses special type of rubber to cross-link the disulfide bonds with the polymer chains.
- Construction industry uses uncured rubber in adhesives and cements.
- Friction tapes and material insulation also uses uncured rubber.
- Crepe rubber is used to make insulating footwear and blankets.
- Are used in manufacturing of a wide range of applications of soft variants in the conveyor belts.
- Used to print domestic clothes’ presses and wringers due to its flexibility.
- Balloons, balls and cushions are made of rubber.
5. Material Type For Rubber Parts
Some of the most common types of rubber material include:
It is a material with high tensile strength derived from the latex sap used for gaskets, seals, hoses and tubing.
It is a shock absorbance material which is moisture permeable, heat resistant, ageing, chemical attack, flexible, abrasion and easy tearing.
At a temperature range of -84 to +232 degrees Celsius, silicone performs well with water, petroleum fluids and steam
Is a low-cost synthetic rubber with high tensile strength, good abrasion resistance and good resilience.
It is highly resistant to water, petroleum-based oils, alcohols, fuels, hydraulic fluids and silicone greases.
This material has a low compression set, resistant to flex cracks, good resilience and abrasion.
This material is resistant to chemicals and exhibit better oil thus withstands much higher temperatures.
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer
Due to its versatility, it offers excellent resistance to heat, weathering, ozone and ageing.
A fluoroelastomer material which handles diverse array of applications is called Viton®.
It seals applications like gaskets and O-rings.
This is a tough, abrasive and extrusive resistance material used in making O-rings for cylinders, valves, hydraulic fittings and pneumatic tools.
For all your rubber parts, contact INOX now.